Fittings are part of an industrial plumbing system that is used for changing direction, branching, or for changing the pipeline design.
Stainless steel fittings and equipment include:
– All kinds of stainless steel valves include butterfly valve steel and needle valve steel.
– Steel union nuts, knee 45 ° stainless steel, knee 90 ° stainless steel, three-way steel, steel bush, stainless steel one-way valve and stainless steel side glass.
– Various types of steel rebar, stainless steel sheets, stainless steel corners and all kinds of steel profiles.
– Various types of stainless steel flange
The types of steel pipes for the milk industry are as follows:
– Stainless steel pipes for food and pharmaceutical industry in the size of 16mm.
– Milk steel pipes and fittings in the size of 25 mm.
– Stainless steel pipes for milk industry in the size of 38mm, in different thicknesses.
– Milk steel pipes and fittings (food industry) in the size of 51 and with the thickness from 0.6 to 2 mm.
– Stainless steel pipes in the size of 73 and 102 mm with fittings.
Stainless steel pipes used in the food, pharmaceutical and milk industries are predominantly of the steel and alloy 304, and from the very beginning, the production of fittings and tubes for the dairy industry is from Snya 304 and 304L. In some pharmaceutical and serum applications, the L316 stainless steel pipe and fittings need to be fitted with a glossy surface.
Milk industry’s steel includes:
Ventilator filter of steel tank, steel washing balls, steel sampling valve, one-way steel valve, steel fastening pipe, stainless steel clamps and …